Cyber Security Consulting
Cyber Security Consulting Services and Strategies to put you on top.
Every business faces its own set of challenges, from rules and regulations to highly sophisticated data security threats. And regardless of company size, one-on-one counsel from a dedicated cyber security engineer is often essential to keep pace. Still short of hiring a CTO, it can be challenging to pinpoint hidden vulnerabilities, draft the right action plan, or choose the best technologies for your environment to safeguard data assets and comply with new laws—particularly within our fast-paced and ever-adapting threat landscape.
But with our Cyber Security Consulting, we offer a no-compromise solution that eliminates new hire commitments while delivering the executive-level counsel needed to succeed. Gain a level of service previously only afforded by larger enterprises. We’ll work alongside management to best align security policies and practices with business objectives to advance your operational goals.
Tap into a vast knowledge base while implementing cyber security strategies that work perfectly with your business model and budget. Enjoy on-demand and as-needed support from experienced consultants who are able to step in when you need us most. We specialize in executive advisory support, vendor assessment, and policy and technical implementation. And we’re available on a one-time or ongoing basis to ensure you address the myriad of security situations that present themselves throughout the year.
Why hire an information security consultant?
- Our advisory services are designed to meet security project goals in shorter time periods.
- We provide product specific experts to configure systems that reduce cyber threats.
- We alleviate staff to focus on other goals while we focus our attention on risk management.
- We can provide on-demand, hourly, or by project security consulting throughout the year.
We shelter clients from risk.
We take an impartial look at operations, benchmarking your environment with comparable organizations and situations. From security program design through audit preparation, our clients benefit from insight gleaned from our unique vantage point.
Blending business acumen with cyber security expertise, we can step in to consult on vendor risk management, business continuity planning, technical security controls, vulnerability management, web application security, and compliance matters under GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI. We also conduct penetration testing and forensic investigation, with cyber security project managers at hand to plan, orchestrate, and execute major undertakings and ensure an optimal ROI. And our clients gain all of this on an on-demand, part-time, or full-time basis. This reduces the likelihood of data breaches for those that we provide security solutions for.
Strategy and Advisory Services
Every business reaches a point that necessitates the level of insight unattainable through in-house staff. We help you better compete, innovate, and grow by augmenting your existing expertise with the right blend of business and cybersecurity counsel. Define your direction and priorities while appropriately allocating resources to grow and advance your business.
Simple strategies go only so far to take organizations where they need to be. That’s why we take an individualized approach, connecting management with the most suitable firewall consultants, intrusion prevention consultants, SIEM consultants (QRadar, Splunk, Log Rhythm, AlienVault), network access control (NAC) security consultants (CISCO ISE, ForeScout CounterACT), antivirus security consultants, and vulnerability scanning consultants (Qualys, Tenable Nessus, IBM App Scan, and Rapid7). We know the leading security products. We understand how to implement them in very unique environments. Our team of hands-on experts focus on security controls and standards specific to your business.
Security Controls and Compliance
Consulting Services Overview
Cyber Security Consultants
- Product Specific Security Experts
- Firewall Consultants
- Intrusion Prevention Consultants
- SIEM Consultants (QRadar, Splunk, Log Rhythm, AlienVault)
- Network Access Control (NAC) Security Consultants (CISCO ISE Consultants, ForeScout CounterACT Consultants)
- AntiVirus Security Experts and Consultants
- Vulnerability Scanning Consultants (Qualys, Tenable Nessus, IBM App Scan, Rapid7 etc.)
- Cyber Security Project Managers
- CISO Consulting Services and vCISO Services
- Vendor Risk Management Consultants
- Penetration Testing Consultants
- Vulnerability Management Consultants
- Web Application Security Consultants
- Forensic Investigator Consultants
- Compliance Experts
- GDPR Consultants
- HIPAA Consultants
- PCI Consultants